Friday, January 13, 2012

And the winner is...



I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who entered and commented! I loved hearing all about your favorite books, and I'm so thrilled to add new books to my list for 2012. When I pick up the winner's copy of Swimming in the Steno Pool tomorrow, I'll be picking up a few extra books for myself. (See, I get to be a winner, too!)


So, without further ado:


See I upgraded to a zebra Snuggie this year.

The winner is: LAURA!



Congratulations, Laura! You are now the proud owner of a signed copy of Swimming in the Steno Pool! Send me your address!

Again, thanks to everyone who commented, and thanks to everyone who reads my blog -- it really means a lot to me. And special thanks to Jon Burchard for being such a fantastic cameraman! (This year I didn't have to prop up the camera on a stack of books and an empty candy box. I felt almost pro-fesh-un-alll.)

And please, do pick up the books on the list -- they're so good. I've decided that I'll do another one of these in a few months because it's been so much fun!

Which means I need to get reading. Now, that's an awesome Accomplishment.

2 comments:

Sparkleneely said...

And how funny -- the Powell's Daily Dose today is Swamplandia! http://www.powells.com/features/dailydose.html?utm_source=dailydose&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dd_20120114&utm_term=48939582&utm_content=Header%20Daily%20Dose&j=48939582&e=nsparkle@earthlink.net&l=724340_HTML&u=404861297&mid=48972&jb=0

spycygrl said...

Well, despite my non-win, at least I'm "in" with both you & Powell's! I'm only about 75 pages in, however. It's been a busy week!