Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A BIG THANK YOU FOR A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!

Hey ya'll, Remember my last post? About contests? Well, today I just want to write a quick post and say thank you for helping my friend Eartha with the Biggest Accomplishment EVER: THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Eartha and Jack got the most votes in the Kozy Shack contest, and now The Pudding Patrol is coming to their house, which is a prize in ITSELF. And then they get to choose an envelope and it could have ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN IT -- which means that Nashville will get an animal shelter! (See what good people they are? If I won a million dollars, I'd buy shoes and old furniture and name brand hairspray instead of the cheap stuff and junk like that.)

I am so excited for my friends, and so excited that I happen to be in their hometown tonight and get to celebrate with them! So wherever you are, raise a glass, eat some pudding, and pat yourselves on the backs and know that I am so thankful to all of you for helping my friends' dream come true. YAY!!!

xoxoxo

40701_103534979704937_100001453064643_27905_3902121_n

6 comments:

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

Oh WOW, Oh WOW, oh WOW!!! How exciting!!! Yay Jack and Eartha!!

Sparkleneely said...

I know, right? SO exciting! Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

larajanepark said...

I can't believe it!! This is amazing! Hooray for Jack and Eartha! And I'm sure your daily announcements to the 849 FB friends as a reminder to vote didn't hurt. You really should be in politics darling...xoxoxox

Eartha Kitsch said...

Thanks ladies!! We didn't win the million but we did still win first place and $10,000. It was one wild experience to say the least - three months of talking about pudding and asking people to vote. We'll never forget it.

And thanks Karen for being one of our best campaigners! We can never,ever thank you enough. xo!

antique furniture said...

Hooray for Jack and Eartha is so amazing. and i guess every one knows that.

Cute Dead Boys said...

Not to get off the subject but thats the scariest boy mannequin I have ever seen. Where hell did he come from........