Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am so sorry, sad sloth!

There is an internet meme that is going around that is called 33 Animals Who Are Extremely Disappointed in You.
Oh yes, I clicked, and I laughed. I laughed and laughed. And then I got to #12.

12. This Sloth 
This sloth kind of feels like you should update your blog more frequently.
And oh. Now I feel like there are 270 little follower sloths out there, shaking their head with disappointment. I am so sorry! Please forgive me! I've been busy but will be back soon!

Aaah well... At least it isn't as reproachful as this monkey. This monkey is staring into MY SOUL.

I hope none of you ever disappoint a monkey.

5 comments:

Supermod said...

You're alright for now... I didn't hear Sarah McLachlan in the background.

But update more!

Sparkleneely said...

Oh God... Now *I* hear Sarah McLachlan in the background. That makes Sad Sloth even MORE sad, and I just want to curl up under a blanket on the couch, and Cheez-Its with my salty tears.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait! Does this mean you're saying we're sloth-like? Or sloths? Just what are you saying?!?

Now I'm really sad....

Sparkleneely said...

No! I think the sloth in this scenario is ME! But this sloth is really cute. I think of you as all really cute... And disappointed.

mamungt3 said...

I think architecture in la will likely be good.